19.9.08

Almost There

Lately, I've been extremely begging God 
to let me experience even just a little bit of designing...
...Interior, Fashion, Shirt Graphics...

And I must say, God really answers prayers in time.
Now, I'm busy, not just with school,
but with getting people's sizes for the jackets.
Why? It's a loooong story.
But in a nutshell, a jacket is a must in law school.
And my block and others wanted to have a common jacket (well, not really)
so we had a very famous design made. Haha.
Thus, the tape measure has become my best friend for 2 weeks now.

And I'm enjoying it.
Every bit of it.

Is this Project Runway calling me?
Nah! That's way too far and big for me.
I would be needing some classes (Parsons?)
and some materials for that.

Or maybe I should join Majel to her sewing classes?
And buy myself a tabletop sewing machine.
So I can make my own clothes and accessories?
Hmmm.. Let me think.

Thank you, Lord.
Now I have something to act as my stress-reliever.

Now that I'm discussing this,
allow me to advertise.
If you are or know someone who is in dire need 
of a supplier for jackets, jerseys, t-shirts, 
or anything related to garments, 
let me help you. :)

No comments: