12.9.08

Excruciating

I never expected (and I still can't believe) I'd end up being a victim of the devilish-ness of the cyberworld, called the Internet. Several weeks ago, a certain Internet thief got hold of several online conversations between me and someone else whose online accounts have been penetrated and between that someone else and another someone. What's not-so funny is that this thief has been sending these conversations to all of our friends, and not just that, even calling me names what-have-you. This is not just funny and unfair.

Fine. We get it. The thief probably wants revenge to that someone else. But to do it in an unfair fight? Come on. You can do better than that. Even calling me names which are not even true? Libelous, I might add. 
 
xoxo

Now the freaky part. I admit, I check my Multiply site everyday as much as everybody else. I know I know I know. I promised myself to spend more time to studying. But I just can't resist it. Anyway, several weeks ago, I saw some guy checking out my site. But sorry, you won't see a damn thing there because it's strictly FOR CONTACTS ONLY. Anyway, I checked his site just in case he might be the Internet thief. Lo and behold, when I got into his site, it's a confession of one's love to a certain person named, you guess it, yes, my name! I know I should not be that assuming but, come on, he checked my site first! That's not just the freaky part. A link to his blog site was there (hint hint: confessions of a cruel person) and I checked it out. It's even freakier than the multiply site! I don't want to give details here. But certain words in that blog would make you think and believe it's me. It's just so freaky I now fear going out alone even in the very secured Rockwell community. So freaky.

xoxo

I will be only talking about this now. 'Nuff said.
Too much has been spilled.
And it's not funny.

See you in court when I track you down.

4 comments:

Gelay said...

you have a stalker?? creepy! Naalala ko tuloy nung Highschool tayo. Hahaha. Someone copied your style.. and you're so mad at that person. hehehee. Remember?? I think that was the Kamiseta belt. hehehe.
Anyway.. be careful ah?? :) Marami nang nagsstalk sayo (all those unknown numbers) HS pa tayo. :)

NiKKi said...

scary! will send you the link to the blog when we're both online! so freaky and scary! nag-aattempt pa to threaten me! it's not funny, nice, even flattering to have such stalker!

do we have anti-stalker laws here?

Gelay said...

grabe. be careful ah. people can really be creepy. baka may loose screws na sa brain. waaahh!! be careful!!!

i dunno if we have anti-stalker laws.. you're the law student. hehehe.

NiKKi said...

hahaha.. yun nga eh... i havent heard such law yet... but i think some Senator wanted the Philippines to have one. research research!

thanks gelay! i'll really be careful... wah!