2.9.08

WANTED: DOCTOR.

I need a doctor. Seriously. I feel that my body's about to succumb to some serious illness. Blame it on alcohol, lack of sleep, lack of food, lack of fun, and abundance of stress.
  • Alcohol: if I commit a crime when I'm intoxicated, it will aggravate my crime (and therefore, incur a penalty in its maximum) because I AM A HABITUAL ALCOHOLIC (redundant eh? it just shows its gravity). Every week, we end up drinking to death. Lights. Pale. Red Horse. Vodka. Tequila. Gin. You name it, it's in my tummy. And I end up being drunk, saying things I don't mean and need to say, and well, puking! How shameful am I? I wonder what my Mom or Dad would say when they knew they have a daughter who can't control her drinking. I won't be surprised if in the future, I'll end up being sick because of this. 


  • Lack of Sleep: I end up sleeping at 4 or maybe 5 or maybe 6 in the MORNING! My body clock's so ruined that even if I'm not doing anything, I still sleep when the sun's rising! 'Nuff said.
  • Lack of Food: blame it to lack of money. I need a raise. Living in Rockwell entails a high cost of living. Limited choices on where and what to eat. Restaurants are so expensive, thus, the "love" (or maybe hate) of fastfood chains!
  • Lack of Fun: well, blame it to law school. Law school is sometimes fun because of the company that you have (Block D, I love!). But it deprives most of us of the fun we did enjoy in college or maybe even high school. I miss college. Period.
  • Abundance of stress: need I say more?
I need a check-up. 
Because I'm worried. 
Maybe a Detox might help?

No comments: