7.11.08

Bagong Tuklas (A Discovery)

I didn't discover this place.
But my friends did.

EAT MY ENGLISH
Along Meralco Ave. near Metrowalk.

I was there last night with Block D and some friends. We drank until the wee hours of the morning (I think we left the place at 5am!). The place may be small, but it's a perfect place to celebrate one's party--just have it closed for your party and it's all yours! I also like the concept of the place, which displays on its walls (even on its menu) different "barok English" lines, such as The more the manier, What are friends are for, Thanks God, All of a suddenly, or Buhangin na Witch for its sandwich menu. Plus, it offers its alcoholic drinks at reasonable prices. Like a bottle of beer for P29 or a barrel for P280, or if you're in for cocktails, a glass is priced at P110.

A discovery for our inuman nights
Sawa na kami sa mga tao and ambience ng Good Earth sa Jungle.

Will post pics soon.

No comments: