25.1.09

Not so much Privileged eh?


I've only seen 5 of its episodes, and I have yet to see 9 more. But can I just say that Megan Smith, the reporter-wannabe-turned-into-a-tutor for 2 filthy rich teenagers (Sage and Rose), is the most annoying person ever. Why does she have to get into businesses she's not even supposed to be getting into? And why does she have to act as if the world is against her? Boo! She's so pathetic. I can't believe there's a show that has her as a main character. 

Anyway, I'm still watching it because I like the girls' outfits. Wala lang. Haha!

2 comments:

Gelay said...

Nikki!! Offtopic.. did you know that Gossip Girl will have a spinoff na? It's Lily's story. hehehe. La lang. :)

NiKKi said...

oh! hahaha! that's interesting! parang Jenny rin! i heard they're having a spinoff with her. pati rin yung book di ba? "it girl" ata yung title nung book--all about jenny!