22.1.09

Now I'm Loving...

PARAMORE
(Pressure, Misery Business, Circles etc.)
When Twilight came out with Decode as one of its soundtracks,
I didn't like Paramore at first.
I don't know what made me like them now.
Probably because I like Haley's hair
Not that I'd have my hair colored
I just like the cut.

COLDPLAY
(Lost, Yellow, The Scientist, Viva La Vida among others)
I loved Viva La Vida more when it was used as an intro song in 90210 S1E1
and when Boyce Avenue released their acoustic version of it
Eyeluvit!

LADY GAGA
(Just Dance, Poker Face, BoysBoysBoys among others)
I love Lady Gaga's hair too!

P.S. I hate Sarah Geronimo's version of Poker Face on ASAP.
Ok, it's not a version, it's a piracy--complete with the outfit and the dance steps
to which she failed to sing the way Lady Gaga sang it

Not that I just discovered them now
(Not that I'm music-illiterate, ok)
I just love their music
and it's only now that I had the chance to appreciate them.

So expect me singing (even if out-of-tune) their songs when you see me
My iPod's full of their songs
I even exerted the effort to look for their album covers
Para cute.

No comments: