9.4.09

Busy here. Lazy there.

04.13.09. The day when incoming freshmen (SY 2009-2010) become excited to enter yet another chapter in their lives, the law school (Are you crazy? You're entering the anti-social law school!) I remember the day when I myself had my registration, and I will never forget such date. Although memos told us that registration for the first batch of incoming freshmen was from 7AM to about 7 to 8PM, I wasn't that excited and even slacked off, going to school only at about 5PM to register. Initially, I've wanted the afternoon session because (I didn't want to miss any of the telenovelas--kiddin') I don't think night class would work for me and I heard that evening professors are, um, not-so-much-pleasant-with-the-students. As I chose my preferred session in the tiny computer lab, I found myself not having any choice at all since the evening session was the only one available for us slackers. Apparently, the afternoon was selling like hot cakes. 

Going home disappointed for not getting my preferred session, I asked my dad to do some magic so I can transfer to the afternoon classes without having to miss bonding moments with my potential blockmates. But my dad insisted that I stick with the evening class. And I'm so glad he did. Aside from the leakage that I may be able to get from the afternoon session, I can use the entire afternoon to prepare for class. But because of that, I became a vampire on my own, sleeping at about 4-7AM and waking up after lunch, skipping meals, and having only 1 half meal a day. Yes, 1 half-meal a day. 

On 04.13.09, I will now represent the Sophomores (yes, sana lang pumasa) in helping out with the OrSem Registration. I've been a bit lazy these days doing some artworks for OrSem--invites, logos, IDs, tarps, manual, shirts. Plus the marketing packages which I have yet to finalize so we can start bugging companies and firms to give us some moolah. And I'm really excited to see new faces in school next year! (Sana maraming gwapo! Please lang Lord, para lalo ako ma-inspire mag-aral. Joke! Basta sana maraming gwapo!)

Anyway, that's all. Will keep you posted soon.

P.S. April 30 is the date set for the release of our 2nd Sem grades, sana lang kumpleto ah! Please do pray for me that I pass. Well, if not, PSID, here I come!

No comments: