2.4.09

If frustration isn't the word, then what is.

As most of you know by now, I wasn't able to go to CamSur (I can hear you laugh, nerdo!) with Icha, Rina, Kay, Lai, Christian, Vlad, and Gelo (the trip which Icha and I eagerly prepared for months!) because I had to stay here in Manila. I won't explain what really happened. But in a nut shell, my parents had to recall their permission in letting me go because of safety measures. They probably saw Taken. But I doubt they did. So there. Now I'm stuck here in Manila waiting for the results of the bar exams (which will be released tomorrow, by the way).

I just want to go home, sleep on my bed and eat Yaya's food. Plus, watch TV series and movies. Plus go to Subic and hit the nearest beach I see.
I also want to go to Anawangin and Putipot in Zamba and push through with CamSur.
Who wants to go with me?!

No comments: