23.9.08

My Favorite Things... For Now...

If Mommy Oprah has her own favorite things and gives them away to her audience, why shouldn't I have a list of my own favorite things... for now?

TOP 1: 
Starbucks' Banoffee Pie
Need I say more?
Just look at my blogspot URL.

TOP 2:
7-Eleven's Slurpee
No particular flavor
As long as it's sweet,
I'm cool with it.
Love it.


TOP 3:
Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato
I just wonder why this item isn't on their menu list on the wall
Weird.
But I like it H-O-T!
Oh yeah! Oh yeah!



TOP 4:
Pringles Sour Cream & Onions
Once you pop, you can't stop!!!!
Love it!
Why don't we have the Hot & Spicy here?
Unfair!!!!
Third World na Third World!!!!


TOP 5:
Ricoa's Curly Tops and Flat Tops
Love it.
Chocolate-y Love!
Yum Yum Yum
Sugar Rush!


TOP 6:
Regent's Tempura
Mom introduced me to this
We're all chips lovers
Chips occupy 3/4 space of the push cart in the supermarket.



No comments: