23.9.08

This Made Me Happy

Today, I unexpectedly discovered that all my efforts (not school-related) have actually paid off. Wow. I don't want to name names here because they might see this blog since I attach this as a link to my YM status and they might think this goes to my head.

Anyway, it's really a very good (unexplainable) feeling to know that I am appreciated by the people I least thought would do. Wow. That's all. Uplifts my spirits. Wow. Now I get why they treat me as such compared to others.

Sorry, I still can't get over. You'll see a lot of WOWs here.
(And no, it's not the game)

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
I love this feeling.
Can I get this everyday?
It's like being seriously complimented everyday, by different people.
Blushing.
Wow.

Yuck, parang kinilig. Hahaha.
I'd love to have that feeling again.

No comments: