21.1.09

Is Coffee A Good Thing or A Bad Thing?

I'm not a coffee addict, but almost everyday, coffee is my highest calorie intake (as much as 300 cal per cup). As much as I would like to avoid drinking coffee everyday, it seems that I can't help but go to Starbucks or Seattle's Best to study (yes, to study.. nerd mode!). Even if it's not midterms or finals, I always end up staying in these coffee shops until they close (or if it's 24 hours like that in Valero, until I get sleepy).
Now I have a dilemma, is coffee a good thing or a bad thing? Hmm.. Is it with the kind of coffee I drink? I don't know, I'm not a coffee expert. But what I usually order from Starbucks is a hot tall caramel macchiato or a hot tall white chocolate mocha, while from Seattle's Best, I usually get a hot tall white chocolate mocha (because they don't have a caramel macchiato? Not sure though, I haven't studied their menu extensively yet :p). Enlighten me please. :p

No comments: