19.1.09

Monday is the most depressing day in history

Could this be true? According to this article, today, January 19, 2009 is the bluest and the most depressing day in history. But I feel blue everyday so what's the difference? Well, ok maybe not everyday but most of the time. Too much stress perhaps?  Too much reading cases? Too much study time?

I don't want to think that today is the most depressing day; although, yes, I woke up feeling awkward today, seeing people I want to see but alas, no conversation started. I failed to meet my wake up times: 7:00, 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30 in the morning, hoping that I can resume studying and memorizing the requisites of substantial and procedural due process, Lemon Test, O'Brien Test, and God-knows-what elements of this and requisites of that. And because of my very good job in keeping my promises to myself, I ended up cramming an hour before the exam. Good job!

No, today can't be the most depressing day in history because today is our midterm exam in Consti 2. Now that the exam is over, may God bless Fr. Bernas and enlighten him to give us higher grades. Haha! 

And no, today can't be the most depressing day in history because it's Cheezie's birthday! Her very 1st birthday! And but lo and behold, I didn't get to celebrate her birthday with her. I wonder what Miggy and Raffy did for her. 

So there. The blue-ness of my day.

No comments: