3.1.09

Starting the year right

2009 is my official year of joining the bandwagon of those who make their annual new year resolutions. I tried having them the previous years, but just like everyone else, after a week or so, I gave up!

So hopefully, I will be able to do these resolutions faithfully. Otherwise, kill me or make me pay you or buy you something (these would persuade me to do them--really!!!)!

1. Exercise. I told Dan I will either jog or swim in the morning, at least thrice a week! Now that's a good start. I can also resume doing hiphop abs with the sauna suit on. Haha! With all the festivities and the trip abroad, I definitely gained weight from eating almost every hour! Hence, the need for an exercise. This will also help me wake up early everyday and I can use the time after to study!
Wanted: Exercise buddy/ies

2. Study. Like Kenji, I will take law school seriously, as in. I will try my very best to study on time and not to cram. Lord, help me! If I have to absorb a lot of information and if I have to spend most of the time in Starbucks or the lib, so be it! Bahala na kayong iniiwasan ko sa lib!
Wanted: Study buddy/ies

3. Eat right. I admit, I haven't been eating properly since I started law school. Imagine, skipping breakfast and lunch. I only have one meal a day and it is not even a full meal. I don't diet. I just pretend I'm on a diet but the truth is, I'm just tamad to eat and I wanted to save a lot (and I don't know what I'm saving for!).
Wanted: Lunch and dinner buddy/ies

4. Drink less, sleep more. I promise to drink less. Period. I promise to sleep more. Period.

Now back to what I'm supposed to do during the break but I didn't. Thanks to oh-so-hard working me!

1. OBLICON: I'm supposed to read 6.5 and 6.6 of the syllabus (which I think is long) including the cases.

2. THEO: readings--nah!

3. CONSTI:

No comments: